Image source: http://coolthingstobuyfor.com/tag/grooming/
So, something different. We are reviewing a tube of styling gel.
No, you have not misread that. This is a tube of styling gel.
The name: Gröömin Colors. Interesting name I wonder where it comes from. I wonder where this Kuudüm is located. So let’s go ahead and open this bad boy up.
If it was not obvious judging by the look, this is not a tube of gel, this is a “head” massage tool. A.k.a: an onahole. Also, the Ecolast is supposedly this material that is flexible and smooth with no smell (though I do remember that when I first opened this, it feel dusty or gritty at the touch. One good wash before use should suffice to solving this.)
Toydemon ($6.50, now $4.55)$
Dimensions L x W x H: (2″ x 1.5″ x 1.5″) or (5.08 cm x 3.81 cm x 3.81 cm)
Weight (0.0625 lb) or (1 oz) or (~28.35 g)
At first, it may seem like any of the other head massager that we have already gone through. In fact, I thought it would not be as stimulating as say the Omanko Monaka.
Turns out I was both right and wrong; instead of a vagina like exterior, I got a sort of “twist” feeling. Basically, my experience was similar to most of the head massage onaholes. This explaination from Toydemon does it more justice: “Hibiscus Pink is made from the harder version of ECOLAST and comes with a normal lotion. The interior of Hibiscus Pink is much more settle with a slight overlapping flower petal textures. This design better compliment those who like to use a rotational motion in their stoking.”
This is the Hibiscus Pink variant of the full Gröömin Colors set by Kuudöm from their 2014 collection. This onahole is the normal/ nomal/ middle ground of feeling; not soft and not hard.
With not much more to say, we move on to the rating.
- FEEL: 7/10 though it doesn’t really stand out, orgasm is not too difficult to achieve with this.
- MATERIALS: 8/10 Ecolast is a good material. I wonder if Kuudöm has improved this material for their later products.
- PRICE: 9/10 Doesn’t cost much more than any other penis head massage onahole, so that is a good thing despite not standing out too much.
- ADDITIONS/BONUSES: 7/10 Came with a lotion (tab?). It is okay
- EASE OF USE: 8/10 Clean up is easy. Holding and use is a bit more difficult. I had to hold it between thumb and forefinger and stroke it to use.
FINAL SCORE: 39/50 or 78%. I really don’t think it is that bad. A decent substitute to the more longer, “entire penis” onahole. Also disposable like many others of this kind.