Image source: http://blog.toydemon.com/2014/01/2014-new-years-gift-box-from-toysheart/
Warning: Quick review since there isn’t much to say.
A while ago, Makers of some of your favorite onaholes, ToysHeart collaborated with online Imported Adult novelty boutique Toydemon to make a lotion/lubricant for use by hand or onahole; and it was good, it did not disappoint. Judging by the name, it was to be sold as a exclusive product from Toydemon (obviously). And did this duo make one hell of a lotion.
Toydemon ($7.95, now $6.95)$
(side note: out of curiosity, I found that other online stores say they sell this, but it shows the Vanessa & co 200mL lotion.)
Many similarities with the 200mL bottle; here is where it is different.
It comes in a 100mL (3.4 oz) bottle, about 53% of the price on Toydemon before shipping (not too bad.). Specifications are as follows: 4.5″ (11.43 cm) x 2″ (5.08 cm) x 1.25″ (2.54 cm) L x W x H. Felt better than the 200mL lotion IMO. I can see the praise it receives is well deserved. According to Toydemon’s blog, it was the lotion used on the topic of their post.
Great lotion, too bad it’s harder to get your hands on one. I got it back last year, now I don’t know why waited so long.
- FEEL: 10/10 Slightly better than the Vanessa & co 200ml lotion.
- MATERIAL: 9/10 It’s good, whatever it is.
- PRICE: 10/10 Not too much and returns the investment by at least 1.5 times.
- ADDITION/BONUSES: 9/10 Because production seemed to have ended. (probably was a summer promotion last year…)
- EASE OF USE: 8/10 Can drip out the onahole and be as frustrated as the Vanessa & co lotion (I think it’s safe to say you all know this already.)
FINAL SCORE: 46/50 or 92%. It really compliments any ToysHeart onahole. Or any onahole in general.
…Huh, wasn’t as short as I originally thought it would be.
Next time…you know the drill.