Image source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XakeAxcT-fk
Oh hello there, I see you’ve come across this article (but then again, it’s not like it was hidden to begin with). Anyway, here’s a review for a product I’m not currently in desperate need to use, but that I would like to review for…well, review.
Deep Lotion by…Deep? I feel I reviewed a similar product but that was not by the same makers, maybe I’ll find something about it from more research. But that’s for another time.
ToyDemon ($15.95, now $10.95) $
So this bottle is the “Hard” variant of a line of bottle that originally came out in 2012 (I promise I won’t mention what I think we all know.) The hard in the name comes from the fact that the lotion here has a thicker consistency than most other lotion out in the market. It’s also said to work best with onaholes that possess more complex textures. If I were to make a recommendation of which onahole to use this with, I would recommend something like Nikudon Painpina. Yeah, sounds like a good recommendation if I do say so myself. I’ll have to try that myself. Maybe I’ll edit this if that truns out not to be the best idea, only time will tell.
At 300 ml (10.14 oz), this lotion will last quite a awhile, typical of most lotions with this amount in a single bottle. The shape is great for gripping too and hours (or minutes, but who’s REALLY counting am I right?) of pleasure and enjoyment await.
- FEEL: 10/10 a change in consistency can really change how you feel about your favorite onahole.
- MATERIAL: 10/10 A bit thicker, but not too thick when it’s straight up unusable.
- PRICE: 9/10 Unless it’s available else where, I don’t see it being fair just giving it a perfect score.
- ADDITIONS/BONUSES: 7/10 A cap. Not bad, but not something to get excited over.
- EASE OF USE: 9/10 Only difficult to hold and use if you get the lotion on the bottle.
FINAL SCORE: 45/50 or 90%. It’s great, not much more needs to be said. It’s does what it sets out to do and much more.