Can’t sleep yet, too early.
…ok, enough brick jokes that believe nobody but me will get because I’m terrible at jokes. Anyone who is still here after my last post: WELCOME BACK, have a review. Enjoy.
I talked briefly about the lotion it came with, now I will talk more about it.
Toydemon ($15.95, now $13.95) $
Compared to a lube like the Vanessa and Co, this lube works better when simulating saliva due to not being as thick and more liquid-like whereas a lube like the Vanessa and Co. is more suited for simulating the vaginal secretion or general lotion on genitals (what is this guy talking about?) Adding water seems to work against you as I repeat, it is not very thick, water would most likely just wash the lube away, wasting lube and possibly your erection. It also “bubbles” or “foams” up during use, again like saliva. I found that long sessions and this lube don’t work well along with an oral onahole like the Superb Fella 3 (due to looser front half) and well…I’ve had worse I’m sure.
Bottle size is 270 ml (~9.13 oz) specifications by L x W x H are 7″(17.78 cm)x2.5″(6.35 cm)x2″(5.08 cm).
The lube is not bad, it’s good at its specific purpose (oral). From what little I know about A-One, this must be one of their more well known product that have staying power in the world of onaholes and onaholes accessories.
- FEEL:9/10 Though not as thick as most lubes, it does the job
- MATERIAL: 9/10 whatever is used to make this works well.
- PRICE: 9/10 No complaints here
- ADDITION/BONUS: 10/10 would use again. But seriously, the little 80 ml bottle that came will the Superb fella 3 onahole (kuchihole? Kuchionahole? Idk, I guess too literal a translation for a portmanteau that doesn’t work well.)
- EASE OF USE:8/10 the bottle seems easier to handle even though the shape is not too differntt from others in the market.
FINAL SCORE: 45/50 or 90% It does it’s job and I won’t complain.
Next time, I will try NOT to do a review in one sitting. Or maybe I’ll stop worrying about my use of random anime pictures and how someone, somewhere will complain about it due to things like “where is the source?” or “they just don’t work”.
End. I don’t know what else to say.